Mr Andrew Park
Responsible for over-all Management and Development of the School. Finance, Staffing and Administration; Curriculum Development and Planning; Monitoring, Assessment, Evaluation, Reporting and Recording; Health and Safety; Behaviour and Discipline; Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural Welfare, Business and Community Links; Child Protection; Co-ordinator for Professional Development, P.E, Science, Display and Staff Induction.
Point of contact in school for SEND enquiries.
- Mrs Alison James – Deputy Headteacher. Reception and Year 1 (Class 1) Foundation Stage Leader and Co-ordinator for Key Stage 1, R.E, Worship, Reading and Phonics
- Mrs Kaye Wilson – Reception and Year 1 (Class 1) and Years 4 and 5 (Class 3) Co-ordinator for P.S.H.C.E, School Council.
- Miss Henderson – Years 2 and 3 (Class 2)
- Miss Roisin House – Years 4 and 5 (Class 3) Writing Co-ordinator
- Miss Georgina Dismore – Year 6 (Class 4) Co-ordinator for Maths, Art & Design, Key Stage 2, and Key Stage 2/3 transition. ECT Mentor.
- Miss Amy Lowes – Melrose Learning Trust MAT SENCO
- Mr Andrew Park – first point of contact in school
- Miss Jeanette Hunter
- Miss Anita Young
- Miss Bryony Ford-Senior
- Miss Kimberley Thornton (Apprentice TA)
- Miss Lauren Wales (Apprentice TA)
- Miss Bryony Ford-Senior – Administration Manager
- Miss Rebecca Whitton – Caretaker
- Mrs Donna Rowland – Head Cook/Breakfast Club Supervisor
- Mrs Rebecca Welsh – School Cook
- Mrs Wendy Peers – Lunch Time Assistant
- Miss Anita Young – Lunch Time Assistant