Mr Andrew Park
Responsible for over-all Management and Development of the School. Finance, Staffing and Administration; Curriculum Development and Planning; Monitoring, Assessment, Evaluation, Reporting and Recording; Health and Safety; Behaviour and Discipline; Spiritual,Moral, Social and Cultural Welfare, Business and Community Links; Child Protection; Co-ordinator for Professional Development, English Co-ordinator, Display and Staff Induction.
Point of contact in school for SEND enquiries.
- Mrs Alison James – Deputy Headteacher. Reception and Year 1 (Class 1) Foundation Stage Leader and Co-ordinator for Key Stage 1, Co-ordinator for Music, R.E, Worship and Read, Write Inc.
- Mrs Kaye Wilson – Reception and Year 1 (Class 1) Co-ordinator for P.S.H.C.E, History, School Council.
- Miss Roisin House – Year 2 and 3 teacher (Class 2) Languages Co-ordinator, Geography Co-ordinator, school buddies
- Mr Andrew Musgrove – Year 4 and 5 (Class 3). Science Co-ordinator, Assistant P.E Co-ordinator
- Mrs Lorna Marshall – Learning Support Teacher. Co-ordinator for P.E.
- Miss Georgina Dismore – Year 6 (Class 4) Co-ordinator for Maths, Computing, Art & Design, Design & Technology, Key Stage 2, and Key Stage 2/3 transition.
- Miss Amy Lowes – Melrose Learning Trust MAT SENCO
- Miss Jeanette Hunter
- Mrs Bridget Yuill
- Miss Anita Young
- Miss Bryony Ford-Senior
- Mrs Karen Seed – Administration Manager
- Miss Bryony Ford-Senior – Administration Assistant
- Miss Rebecca Whitton – Caretaker
- Mrs Donna Rowland – Head Cook/Breakfast Club Supervisor
- Miss Kimberley Thornton – Cook
- Mrs Wendy Peers – Lunch Time Assistant
- Mrs Patricia Hewitt – Lunch Time Assistant